Most people tend to do aerobic exercises to stay healthy and fit. However, while working out, it is essential that you put some good time into building and strengthening your muscles through strength training. You can opt for using supplements but make sure to understand first the supplements to avoid, so that there is no ill effect of using them on your body. In the beggining, lifting weights might hurt, but for that, you check out the reviews of nerve pain relaxant on the Nerve Pain Treatment website and use them instead of making excuses and never lifting weights again. When incorporating resistance training into your routine exercises ensure that you aim at targeting different significant muscles groups from arms to back to chest, legs, and hips to facilitate uniform muscle development.
Compared to fat, muscles are hard to acquire and very easy to lose therefore hard work and consistency is required. Still on the same, you can use performance enhancements, such as, hgh which will help get rid off body fat faster.
Furthermore, building muscles not only makes you look good physically but also contributes significantly to your internal health. It is important to note that muscles grow when they are repeatedly subjected to challenges. This means that spending a lot of your time on the couch or behind your desk is unhealthy since your muscle will not be stimulated. Here are some of the advantages of building your muscles;
Reduces The Risk Of An Injury
Frequent resistance training makes your muscles stronger thus supporting your joints, preventing injuries. Also, strengthening your muscles makes them adaptable to tougher challenges and furthermore increases your stability.
According to research when you reach the ages of 50 and 70 years, your muscle strength will decrease by about 10 to 15 percent. Nonetheless, regular resistance training increases your power which helps you lead a more active lifestyle.
Makes You Look Younger
Recent research shows that circuit strength training increases both oxidative capacity and muscle tissue mitochondrial content. This means that building your muscles makes you look similar to a moderately active young adult by reducing the rate of aging.
Regular resistance exercises such as weight lifting increase your bone mass and strength. Stronger bones reduce the risk of fractures and prevent the occurrence of osteoporosis.
Some of full body bodyweight exercises to build your muscles are;
Targets: glute and the core which includes; hamstring, spine, and abdominals.
How To Do
- Lie down on your back. Bend your kneest and place your feet firmly on the training mat. Ensure you keep your arms on your sides with your palms facing down.
- Gently lift your hips and abdomen off the ground until your hips, knees, and shoulders form a straight line.
- Hold on to the pose for about one or two minutes then release back to the starting position.
Targets: your upper back, biceps, and forearms.
How To Do
- Firmly grip the pull-up bar, maintaining a shoulder width.
- Hang to the bar with your arms straight and feet off the floor then pull yourself up until your chin passes the bar.
- Lower yourself back to the original position.
- Do at least ten reps.
Targets: triceps, chest, shoulders and the core
How To Do
- Position your self on the ground with your face down, your toes firmly on the ground and your palms shoulder-width apart.
- With your elbows bent, lower your torso towards the floor.
- Pause for some few seconds then straighten your elbows to push your body upwards back to the starting position.
- Ensure that you breathe out on the way down and breathe in as you come up for efficiency.
- Do ten reps.